Hitting the Ground Running

I arrived from my flight last night and got home around 10. I found out shortly thereafter that my presence was required early this morning out at the King's Castle training center to teach a class to the new Master's Commission students on the level I have for the children's program. After that I was asked to give my testimony and talk about why I work with the children of El Salvador. I usually only speak in spanish to the kids and I don't like talking in spanish in front of big crowds or adults. However, today the Lord stretched me a little more and I had to do it. It went really well with the Lord's help. So I have passed another plateau of my spanish speaking and I have more confidence to speak in front of others. Please pray that I continue to learn spanish and I have more boldness to speak when the Lord directs me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details