We Are Ready



Every Saturday I teach classes in our Guardian of the Vision program. Today was extra long, however, because tomorrow is "Big Day" for the children so we were working with the kids all day long teaching them songs and dramas for the service tomorrow. The theme is Real Love: He Will Buy You Back. We are using the story of Hosea and Gomer. We have been practicing hard and are ready to go out and minister to everyone who comes. Usually, I just help teach and do the scenery but I translated an Audra Lynn song called "Chord of Scarlet pt. 2" and Susanna and I are singing it live in Spanish. Needless, to say we are both quite nervous but we know God will use us and we are happy to be able to minister.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You sounded amazing today singing.... you are doing awesome stuff here friend and I am honoured to know you and work in the country as you. You inspire me and I love how you love the Lord!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details