Raise Up an Army of Lay Down Lovers

I regret to inform my readers that Esau, Master's Commission graduate and Missionary who was kidnapped in November in Guatemala, was killed. I just recently found out and my heart broke for his friends and family. But I know that his reward in heaven is worth it. "If we die with Him, we will live with Him. If we move with Him, we will rule with Him. If we lay down with the lamb, we will roar with the Lion of Judah." -Martyr Song by Rick Pino
I can't help but think four months prior to his kidnapping I was working in that same town and church. We have a rule in King's Castle for every 1 person that the enemy takes out we send 500. So during Holy Week starting this Saturday we are sending at least 500 warrior's to invade Guatemala city with the good news that Jesus Christ saves and is coming again. I am privileged to be in that number.

Revelation 12:11 " They overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details