What A Journey

This past month has gone by like a whirlwind. We had 7 teams within the month of March. I can truly say that the Lord has used many of the Pastor's and team members to speak into my life in which I am so thankful. I hope I was a blessing to all those who came as they were to me. I worked on the streets, hiked up mountains, walked the streets praying for people in their homes, prayed for cripples, loved on children, helped out in a feeding program, worked in an orphanage, worked with Master's Commission, felt the spirit of God in a powerful way in church, helped paint, and the list could go on and on. Over 2,000 people were reached with the gospel and over 850 people accepted Christ as their Saviour. What a privilege to be apart of this ministry.

Comments

Wow, Kristal. I am so touched and proud of the way your spending the time that God has given you. You are an inspiration to me, and I am so happy for you.
Karen King said…
That is amazing! I have always wanted to travel in this way. My prayers are with you as you continue God's work.

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details