For This I Was Born

"For this I was born; born, born for this." These are lyrics from a song called Born For This off the new Flatfoot 56 album. I was listening to this song on the way to church and I knew the Lord was speaking to me through it. In the midst of failure, discouragement, lack of funds, or whatever, I was born for this. I was born to work in this country and reach the children of El Salvador. The Lord confirmed that in children's church as I was sharing and ministering to my group of girls. I was just sharing what God put on my heart and I looked into their eyes and many of them had tears pouring down their faces and God said to me once again, "For this you were born; born, born for this."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details