Semana Santa/Easter Sunday

During Semana Santa last year I went to Guatemala and I was there this year during Semana Santa. This year I went with King's Castle and we were broken into different brigades. I went as a leader for the Guardian's of the Vision but they didn't have as many people go as expected so I they put me with a group of Master's Commission students. So it was different than what I expected but it was great. We worked all week long in the same church and it was so wonderful to be able to get to know the Pastor and his family and help and encourage the members of the church and reach people in that community. This morning we woke up early for the Sunrise service at 6:00 and the the youth and junior high students did the service in which they did The Passion. They did a really great job. The best part was when they went into the audience and started praying for people. There is nothing more awesome than worshipping the Lord and having adolescents and youth praying over you that, at one time, were your students in the children's program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details