The Heart of the Matter

I think I am finally over my sickness. I don't quite feel 100% but I am getting there. I went back to my normal schedule this week. Church on Sunday, Pastor's Meeting on Monday, Free day on Tuesday, Wednesday-Friday preparation for Big Day.
After cutting 1,000 something hearts out of cardboard, painting them, punching holes in them, glueing tissue paper on them you can get a little tired and bored of doing the same thing over and over. Not to mention the cutting and hole punching starts to give you blisters after a while. And I didn't do near as many as my roommate because of being sick. So as I was working and noticing my attitude kind of slipping and the Holy Spirit reminded me of something the Bible says about whatever you do, do it as unto the Lord. I think we forget about that a lot. If we did everything us unto God I think our work ethic and attitudes would dramatically change. It doesn't matter how big or how small the work is; it is for the Lord so do it to the best of your ability. Even if it is cutting and painting 1,000 hearts for decoration for a Mother's Day service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details