Whirlwind of Activities

Not only was I in charge of creating the children's church program for this Sunday but I am trying to get things, logistical stuff and ministry stuff, ready for the interns and World Warriors that are starting to arrive this coming Monday. I will be going out to our International Training Center in Santa Ana on Monday to be part of the staff during Intern Boot Camp week. Immediately after intern training I will be hosting a women's team from Louisiana and during that time two of my World Warrior's will be arriving. On the 17 of June the rest of the World Warrior's will come and then we will have our boot camp week and then 6 weeks of ministry. It is always a busy but very exciting time. Please pray for me as I continue to grow in wisdom, knowledge, and discernment. This is my fourth year of working with the World Warrior's and I want to continue to grow in my relationship with the Lord but also be a better leader. I can't do it without the help of God. Please be interceding not only for me but for my team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details