Living in El Salvador but Affecting the United States

Many people may ask, "Why be a foreign missionary when there is so much need in your own country?" I say, "I go where God tells me to go." The sweet thing about following God's will is you minister to those He wants you to minister to. I have the opportunity to get to know and minister to more youth from the United States, here in El Salvador, than I ever did while living there. Now the Lord is opening the doors for the Castle Club and Guardian of the Vision programs to be implemented in churches in the US. However, before that can be done the manuals need to be translated into English and leaders need to be trained. So me, being here in El Salvador, working in the children's ministry I am able to translate the manuals that will then be used in reaching the children of my home country. Isn't it cool how God works? Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord."

Comments

Faith Bates said…
That's awesome Kristal! What a great new work you will be doing!So proud of you and what God is doing in your life!
Que bueno y grandioso es Dios!. Gloria a Dios por usarte asi en ESA y ahora en tu propio pais.

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details