Let Me Burn With Holy Love

I have been blessed with a burden. A burden for a Guardian named Enrique. I wrote about him a few weeks back. I had not seen him at church since the Big Day service. Today he came to church and I gave him a big hug and talked to him for a little bit asking him where he had been. He didn't really give me any kind of reason. I don't know what it is but my heart goes out to him. I hardly know him but I can see a strong call of the Lord on his life. This evening as I was praying the Lord brought Enrique to my mind. Again, like when I prayed for him at the Big Day service, I just broke. My heart hurts for him and I don't know why. All I can do is cry out to God for his protection and ask the Lord to cover him. My heart literally feels heavy and I feel as if I can feel his sadness even though I don't know what it is. However, I know the Lord has blessed me with a burden for Enrique and even though I don't know what is going on the Lord is working and orchestrating something great in his life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details