Dennis's Story

Dennis Eduardo
Dob: December 4, 1999
Age: 10

I accepted Jesus in my heart when I was 9 years old. And I started coming to the King's Castle church and the Club Castillo discipleship program. In the prayer fortress, at a camp, I prayed to be filled with the Holy Spirit but I have not received it yet. That is one of the reasons I want to be a Mini Master because I will learn more about God and have more experiences with the Holy Spirit and receive his baptism. One day I was praying for Richie after his knee had been operated on and he was still having problems and after I prayed for him God healed his knee. I want to be a Mini Master because I want to draw closer to the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details