Julia's Story

Julia Gabriela
Dob: January 21, 2001
Age: 9

I was Catholic and so was my entire family. When I was seven some people came and did a program at a park close to my house. That is where my brother and I both accepted Jesus Christ in our hearts. We were invited to church. At church they said they would give out a free shirt to those who bring their family so we brought our family and got a shirt. Now our parents go to church with us and are involved. I started in Club Castillo and I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit at the level 4 camp and now I am a Guardian of the Vision and I want to be a Mini Master so I can reach more people for Christ. This is one of my dreams and I know I will achieve it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details