Samuel's Miracle

I wrote about Samuel a few blogs back and I just heard about an awesome miracle he just had. So, last Sunday he asked me to pray for him because his family was having economic problems and he wanted to be a Mini Master and didn't have the money. So Pastor Sulma told me yesterday one of the North American teams were with the Guardian's during the program we have on Saturdays. Samuel was praying for one of the women and while he was praying for her God spoke to her heart and said, "In the way I blessed you with money to come to El Salvador I want you to bless him." She didn't know what he needed or why but she somehow found out that he needed money to be a Mini Master. So she gave all that he needed and today he will be coming to the camp to take part in the Guardian's Prayer Week and be a Mini Master.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details