New Years Resolution


Yes, I know probably the most cliche thing I could blog about but I'm doing it. I love the feel of new beginnings, trying new things, moving new places, meeting new friends. That is why I love the new year so much. It makes you reflect on the past and helps you see what you wantt to change. Also, another reason why being a follower of Jesus Christ is so awesome is because it says in the Bible that God's grace is new every single morning. (Lamentations 3:23) So it's like every morning when we wake up we get a complete new chance at life. So honestly, I could write a book on all that needs to change in me or things I'd like to do but here are my top few.
1.) Know God More
2.) Love with His love
3.) Run farther and more regularly
4.) Improve my surfing
5.) Simplify (every area of my life)
6.) Learn to do something new

Like the song says, "I got a feelin' that tonight is going to be a good night." Well, I gotta feelin' that 2011 is going to be a good year.


Comments

Ina said…
Hi Kristal,

My Name is Ina, I teach children's church once a month on BGMC Sunday at out church in Kuna, Idaho. Yesterday I taught about El Salvador and King's Castle. I found your blog while I was doing research for the lesson. I was so excited! I shared a little information from your blog and gave all of our kids your blog address. It is my prayer that they will come and read for themselves about the work that you and everyone else is doing there. The kids especially liked the story that was part of the BGMC curriculum. It was about how God raise the circus tent when there where not enough people there to do it. Amazing! Thank you so much for your faithfulness in the missions field and teaching the children of San Salvador about Jesus. Many Blessing, Ina Stricker

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details