Surf Lessons

Dani y Rebeca Moran
Marito Moran
William Duarte

Yesterday, a group of friends from church went to the beach. A family in our church has a "Rancho" on the beach, where I surf, so we all pitched in for food and went out there for the day. It was such a good day. We played football, surfed, ate great food, and enjoyed wonderful company. The whole reason of the beach trip being planned was because the Moran kids have been wanting to learn how to surf. I took Dani out on my board and he did really good. He stood up quite a few times. Rebeca told me, "Kristal I want to be a surfer like you." She was asking me questions so how do you stand on the board, what is the hardest thing about surfing? It was really cute. While we were eating and having a good time talking I thought about how I missed my family but how blessed I am for the Salvadoran family God has given me. I love them all so much and I am so blessed to be part of such a wonderful ministry, with wonderful people. I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present. Marito and Dani are both Guardians of the Vision and the really cool thing is their father worked on my team when I came down here for the first time when I was 12. Now, I am 28 years old and teaching his kids.

Comments

Lyza said…
Absolutely amazing!!!

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details