The Lord Knows Just What I Need




Yesterday morning was the Guardian's of the Vision Big Day Service: The Breath of Life. I don't know how many people remember Superbook but it was a Christian anime cartoon that came on when I was younger. We kind of based the drama off of that. A father and his two sons were searching for a treasure and came across a huge Bible and when they opened it they were sucked inside. The children reenacted the creation, the fall of man, different miracles, and Jesus dying on the cross. It was really cute and the kids did a great job. During the alter call I was taking pictures but I stopped for a moment to pray and at that moment many of the kids surrounded me and prayed for me. It was exactly what I needed. I felt so loved and so encouraged in that moment because my father knows exactly what I need and when I need it.

Comments

MedMissions said…
Yes He does. Great to hear how the Lord works in our lives. He could have used anything, but He chose to use kids prayers. Now that is encouraging indeed. Great post. Blessings in Him.

-Dennis

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details