My Handmade Veil



Since I was a little girl, I have always been obsessed with the birdcage veil. I'm just a lover of all things vintage.  So when it came to choosing a veil there was no question that I would be wearing a birdcage veil.  However, my dilemma was that everywhere that I had looked did not have this type of veil or a very small selection.  I could not seem to find one that I really liked.  I am so thankful that my mom is really talented and suggested we just make one.  Essentially this means that she just make it.  So we purchased the netting at Hobby Lobby and then my mom made the flower and added the jewels and feathers.  I tried it on in my hair and it is beautiful!  I love it so much.  I'm thinking about doing a side twist or braid and the flower clip will sit on the side of my head and the veil fall over my face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details