Wedding Bands



I have always wanted the Song of Solomon wedding bands from James Avery.  Of course I wanted to make sure my fiance liked them and he did. So today I went and picked them up.  The ring information says that Song of Solomon is one of the most poetic books of the Old Testament.  It is both a tribute to romantic love and a parable of God's love for the church and Israel. Abundance of harvest, modesty, grace and good works are all symbolized within the poetry. The Song of Solomon wedding bands paraphrase chapter 6, verse 3, with the Hebrew inscription, "My beloved is mine, and I am his."  The man's wedding ring is slightly different and reads, "My beloved is mine, and I am hers." Both rings are strong symbols of the marriage covenant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details