I Just Want My Mommy

Today I had a root canal done and while I was sitting in the chair all tensed up and waiting for the anesthesia to kick in all I could think about as I nearly cried was, "Am I to old to want my mom right now?" Needless to say, I am alive and well.  Exactly one year ago, during Semana Santa (Spring Break), I had this same tooth looked at by the UCLA Dentist team that I worked with. They took out the filling and refilled it and told me if I continued to have pain that I would need a root canal. Well, that pain didn't return until Thursday of last week.  I was put on antibiotics and pain pills to make it through the weekend (because I had a kid's camp to help host.)  Thankfully, the dreadful process is now over and my pain is gone.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details