Wedding Details

 Here are some pictures of the little details and decorations I decided to do at my wedding thanks to the help of my creative mother, grandmother, and sister.  They helped me achieve exactly what I wanted.
 Birds of Paradise are my favorite flowers and my colors were orange and purple so I absolutely wanted my bouquet to be Birds of Paradise.
 This was the table where the seating cards, gift box, and calender was stationed.  The seating cards were regular seating cards but we glued shells on each one of them.  We placed framed engagement pictures on this table. We also made a calender, using our engagement pictures, for our guest to sign on their birthday. I decided on this instead of a guest book.  In El Salvador gifts are not bought but cards are given with money.  So my mom made a big present with a slot to put the cards in.



 The tables were decorated with mason jars, scrap booking paper, and ribbon filled with flowers.
 We glued sea shells on wooden letters to use as decoration in the wedding but we now have them hanging up in our house.

 Instead, of a cake we decided on cupcakes.  The cupcake holders were flowers so the icing was very simple.
 The tables were covered in orange table cloths, centerpieces, and white Martha Stewart pom-pom's hanging from the roof.
 We had a live Cumbia band playing during the reception.
 For more fun we had a giant wedding cake piñata filled with all kinds of yummy treats.
And the grand finale was the fire work show we had on the beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details