Master's Commission and Interns

Ruben and I helped out with a mini training camp for the first year Master's Commission students this past weekend.   We were also privileged to lead the 2012 interns in games and team building activities.  It was so much fun and also very humbling to take a part in the formation of these future leaders, pastors, teachers, and missionaries.  It was very tiring especially since I had to get up early for work on Monday but totally worth it.  On the drive back to San Salvador we stopped on the side of the road and bought $1.00 worth of limes which were about 20 and $1.00 worth of huge avocados which were about three; also totally worth it.

It was a bit surreal for me because for the last 5 years of my life I have been preparing for the World Warriors. This is my first time to ever be in El Salvador during June and July.  Even though I'm not a missionary with King's Castle anymore it was really cool to still be able to work with them.  Next weekend we have a children's camp with an annex King's Castle church so Ruben and I are both really looking forward to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details