Fabiola's Miracle

Friday during our lunch hour a first grader, whom I have never talked with, asked me if I have ever seen a miracle.  I told her that I had.  She sat down by me and said that she prayed for her brother because he has Dengue and she wants to see a miracle.  Dengue Fever is an infectious tropical disease that is caused by mosquito bites.  So we talked about miracles and I just encouraged her that she will see a miracle; she will see her brother healed.  Please pray for the healing of Fabiola's brother and that her faith is increased by this miracle.  It was a very amazing conversation to have with a seven year old. And Fabiola's childlike faith really blessed and encouraged me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details