Helping Oscar

Abi, Maria José, Pamela, Fernando, and Antony

Natalia and Diego working on get well cards for Josue.
Last Saturday night the worship team, from the King's Castle church that I worked at,  was involved in a a terrible car accident.  On Monday, I explained what happened to my students and we have been praying for the

 guys every single day this week; and in particular Oscar. Over the course of the week God has done a miracle in Oscar's body.  Thursday I gave the kids an update and also mentioned we need to pray that God provides financially to help pay for the hospital bills.  A few kids started taking out the coins they had to buy lunch and said, "We can help." I told them if they really wanted to help, they need to go home and ask their parents and tomorrow I will collect any money. The next morning, before I could even ask, my five students in the picture above all gave me money to help Josue.  All the kids wanted to make him "Get Well Cards" so these are some pictures of them working on their cards. They don't know Josue and he doesn't know them but I know God is going to bless their prayers and their giving.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details