New Year Preperations

   My vacation didn't seem long enough because shortly after ringing in the New Year I was back to work.  My students don't start school until this Friday but the teachers started back on the 3rd.  What have we been doing these past few weeks? Well, mostly training classes, lesson planning, and decorating our classrooms.  I have a new room with more space so I have enjoyed looking on Pinterest and taking decorating ideas.  Thanks to my mom I have bulletin board border to use which gives my room an extra touch.  They don't sell it down here so you have to just cut poster board in strips and decorate with paint, glitter, or whatever you choose.  So having that border made my life way easier.  My students will also get a welcoming gift of all kinds of cool school supplies that were donated by Amy McHolland.  I'm almost ready for the 2013 school year to begin and get to new my new class.  I believe that the Lord is going to use me to not only teach my students but truly bless them and make a difference in their lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details