Two Shall Become One

   When someone asks me to take their wedding pictures I cringe a bit because the majority of the time I am doing it for free (as a favor or my gift to them) and for anyone who has taken pictures at a wedding knows that is highly demanding and stressful.  I think maybe the Salvadoran weddings are a bit less stressful as they NEVER start on time but regardless of that it is still a lot of work.  However, when the wedding is outside and at the beach it makes the job more delightful because there is so much more you can do.  My friends just got married at Costa del Sol which is the same beach where I got married. Costa del Sol is a beautiful beach for weddings not the best for swimming and definitely no surfing.  It is about 2 1/2 hours away from San Salvador and miles long.    Here are some of my favorite beach shots of the newly weds.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details