12 Week Baby Blob

I can't really say I have a baby bump it's more like a baby blob or a baby bubble but whatever it is, it wasn't there a few weeks ago.  So here are the official 12 week photos. Baby Molina is about the size of a lime and all is well. We saw had an ultrasound done and the baby was all over the place. It was really neat to see its little toes and fingers and hear the heartbeat.  Weird to think, as I was watching the screen, that it is actually inside me.  Thank the Lord I have had an incredibly smooth pregnancy.  I never had morning sickness in any form and really my only symptom is that I am hungry all the time and I'm eating more.


Comments

Melissa Williams said…
So Cute!!! We are so happy for you!! but I bet you are pushing that little tummy out!!!! hehehehe
Lisa Sears said…
So excited for you guys! First pregnancy is the best! I'm glad you're feeling great. Love you guys! Can't wait for you to start feeling him/her kick around. :)
Kristal,
You look beautiful! I hope if the baby is a girl that she has your pretty curls. Tim and I were talking about how pretty your hair was even as a little girl :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details